06 June 2009

outrageous.

                                  

Raymond Oyler sure is messed up for setting the California fires in 2006. Okay, so five firefighters were killed while trying to stop the mess, that is horrible. While he may have meant to, "set havoc in this country by setting fires of his own design, for his own purpose," our legal system sure is scary if that means imposing the DEATH SENTENCE. This is said to be the first case where the death penalty has been imposed on an arsonist. Maybe, Judge Charles Morgan, there was a reason no judge had ever before been as stupid as you. 
When I heard about this at breakfast this morning I nearly lost my appetite. I continue to be shocked by our judicial abilities and hope Mr. Oyler has some good attorneys. I mean, death!? come on. 

No comments: